Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hey Crandalls!

I had so much fun with everyone in Moab that I thought I would set up a special Crandall family reunion blog. Please feel free to post any and all of your pictures so we can share with each other, funny stories or memories of this most recent reunion or reunions in years past, or ideas for our next reunion in 2011.
I know some of you might be new to blogging, so I posted some tips to help you get started on the right sidebar. If you want to contribute, all you have to do is sign up for a Google account (it's free!) and then contact me so I can send you an invitation to be an author. The more authors we have, the more fun this blog will be!
Would anyone like to make a header with a picture of everyone?
Until 2011!
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this! I'll post some photos and thoughts later on today. Love to all! I had such a fun time at the reunion; it's really hard to get back into the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be an author!!! :)

    ReplyDelete